[Greasemonkey] user defined Global functions

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 23:23:52 EDT 2005

hmm I was wondering scince people are talking about adding normal
functions(functions we can easily do with normal javascript)  to Gm
why not make it so GM scripts can add global functions (any user
script can call it)  then we could all put usefull functions into one
userscript , insted of defining them in everyscript we write.
Then add another meta data feild called @requirements then
greasemonkey could check wether those scripts which contain global
functions are installed if not ask the user if he/she wishes to
install the required scripts.