[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey: an Historical Perspective

Scott R. Turner srt at aero.org
Mon Apr 18 13:44:59 EDT 2005

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Matthew Gertner wrote:
> The main reason I feel so strongly about this suddenly is that I am
> mortally afraid of GM hampering Firefox uptake among corporate
> clients.

Speaking as a corporate stuffed shirt, I don't think this is really a
big worry.  Corporations are overwhelmingly concerned with "cost of
deployment" -- which includes the implied costs of computer security.
I doubt very much that any corporate type is going to reject Firefox
because of the Greasemonkey extension.

 	   -- Scott