[Greasemonkey] Ethical XMLHTTPRequest

Matthew Gertner matthew at allpeers.com
Tue Apr 19 14:33:56 EDT 2005

This is very cool! Exactly what I need for my Scrumptious sidebar. Are you
sure that this really decreases the load on del.icio.us? Considering that
there are a zillion URL pages, do they really cache all the pages or do
little-used pages just get redirected to the actual site? If the former is
actually the case, have you any feeling about how out-of-date the cached
pages are?