[Greasemonkey] Release Gm 3.0a

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 01:11:05 EDT 2005

when are you going to release GM3 onto the mozdez.
Gm 3 seems fair stable to release onto the main site and it has the
new fetures which I'm sure alot of Greasemonkey script devs dont know
about yet.

also check out my newest greasemonkey script for version 3  called
Cskinner is lets the user define their own styles for any webpage it
makes use of the new GM_registerMenuCommand ,GM_xmlhttpRequest and the
new peristant data storage functions to write and store the users css.
http://dt.x.xstreamhost.com/wordpress/cskinner/