[Greasemonkey] Release Gm 3.0a

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:05:45 EDT 2005

> * migration script screws up if you've already migrated by hand

FYI, I had some trouble this way:
I had scripts installed from pre 0.3.
I installed 0.3.  I did not manually change my config.xml
I installed a script under 0.3.
I then installed 0.3a.

This also mangled the scripts dir because it picked up the one script
which I installed under 0.3.

I'm just letting people on the list know that this was an issue I had;
if you installed 0.3 off the list (no "a"), then installed scripts on
it, then install a later 0.3 release, you'll probably have this
problem.

I solved this by uninstalling GM, deleting the scripts dir, and then
installing the latest version.

I don't think this is something we need to fix.  The only people
affected by this are the (presumably technical people) installing the
pre-release version from this list.

Hope it helps...