[Greasemonkey] Re: Greasemonkey Digest, Vol 5, Issue 79

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:57:48 EDT 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Julien Couvreur <julien.couvreur at gmail.com>
To: greasemonkey at mozdev.org
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 14:16:37 -0700

-------
>3) Another option (that I like the least) would be to use a menu
>command to start a config page (using a popup with UI embedded in the
>user script?).

>Cheers,
>Julien

I've been thinking about doing number 3 for quite a while , I've
already half coded a form of it into my
Cskinner(http://dt.x.xstreamhost.com/wordpress/cskinner/) which opens
a option panel from either the user script commands menu or clicking
on the normal css editor I havn't decided that bit yet.