[Greasemonkey] Feature suggestion: backup/reload user-scripts to/from a "user script list" file

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:29:13 EDT 2005

It's a bit of a pain to install multiple user script on multiple machine.

Suggestion is to make a new file format that lists urls for user
script. Upon opening that "user script list" file, all the scripts
would be installed silently.
Additionally, if we support loading such a file, we could have a way
to backup/export a current install by generating that file.

The config.xml file would be fine for that, except that it doesn't
seem to store the url where the script was originally downloaded from.
Having the "source url" in the config.xml would also be useful as a
unique user script identifier and for monitoring updates.

Any thoughts?
Julien