[Greasemonkey] Example user script GUI

Prakash Kailasa pk-moz at kailasa.net
Wed Apr 20 17:23:52 EDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 03:13:39PM -0400, Mark Pilgrim wrote:

> I considered this for a feature of Butler that I ultimately cut --
> adding additional specialized searches.  Just add a link along the top
> ("Web Images Groups YOURS_HERE News Froogle Local") that links to a
> nonexistent page, and zap the error page that comes back and replace
> it with your own content.

Or, as discussed a few weeks ago, one could presumably use an
about:something page for the link.

http://www.mozdev.org/pipermail/greasemonkey/2005-April/000722.html

If that works (I haven't tested it), no need to worry about 404 issues.

/prakash

--
|Debug is human, de-fix divine.                                        |