[Greasemonkey] Grab text string in TD

Eric Darchis edarchis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:23:13 EDT 2005

Hi,

I was just writing a user script using the content of a TD to kill
some parts of a table when I read this thread :)
The script is here:
http://www.darchis.be/eric/userscripts/eurotv.user.js

It takes the nice TV schedule (a grid) from
http://www.eurotv.com/indexgrid.htm and removes the channels (<TR>)
one doesn't need. That way, you can get an idea of what's on tv
tonight in just 5 seconds. The name of the channel is inside a
<TD><FONT><B>.

Another trick I had to use in the script is that if I removed the <TR>
elements directly in my search loop, it would exit the loop after the
first deleteChild. So I built an array of elements to delete and
deleted them all at once after the search.

Eric.