[Greasemonkey] URL redirects

Matthew Weymar matthew.weymar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 19:33:00 EDT 2005

On 4/23/05, Edward Lee <edilee at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>

> Btw, what do people think about posting back to greasemonkey mailing
> list compared to just replying to the original sender? Making it
> viewable on the mailing list lets other people see what others are
> doing (and mistakes! ;)) but it does possibly generate a lot of
> "spam."

At the risk of turning this into a referendum - the last kind of "on
topic spam" we need! - I feel strongly that this sort of post is best
kept on list. This will continue to enhance the value of the list
archives, which is the best source of info re GM.

GM is so new, and has so many potential applications, making it easy
for people to use it - which the archive can do, quite efficiently -
seems to me to be a pretty high priority.

Matthew