[Greasemonkey] Porting to Epiphany

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 22:15:51 EDT 2005

Forwarding to Adam, since he isn't actually on the mozdev mailing list.

> It's MPL. Does that work for you? I admit that licensing is not my
> strong suit. It's on my list today to make the licensing more explict.
>
> On 4/20/05, Adam Hooper <adamh at densi.com> wrote:
> > Please CC me any responses, as I'm not subscribed.

Also, the MPL isn't GPL compatible, but certainly you can use the GM
code to create a GPL codebase for Epiphany.  For that matter, the MPL
allows new code to be released under a different license, so long as
the new code is in a separate source file.