[Greasemonkey] Re: Greasemonkey Digest, Vol 5, Issue 95

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:17:32 EDT 2005

(specifily http://msghelp.net)
do you have msn messenger(mine is the same as this email) or something then
we could take about this more
This is a screen shot of mine working after it replaced the defult Mybb
quickreply textbox http://dt.x.xstreamhost.com/img/forumwysiwyg.JPG

at the moment im using quite a few regalar expressions to change normal html
like

Into
[url=site]blalalala[/url]

heres a very messy version of it
http://dt.x.xstreamhost.com/gm/msgplusforumwysiwyg.user.js
I'm still in the process of writing the regalar expressions to make them
better.