[Greasemonkey] Bloglines Tweaks User Script

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 10:47:54 EDT 2005

On 4/24/05, Jeremy Dunck <jdunck at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/23/05, Mihai Parparita <mihai.parparita at gmail.com> wrote:
> > The main reason why I'm posting to this list is to get feedback for
> > sites that don't work and/or suggestions for better full-content
> > detection heuristics.

Another one:
On zeldman.com (http://www.zeldman.com/daily/0405e.shtml), siteID 160,
this line fails:

range.setStartBefore(selectedNodes[0]);

Which is because there are no selected nodes, I think due to near
misses like '"Dogs' vs 'Dogs' (I'm using single quotes to
differentiate the double quote miss).

I confess, I don't understand what this line is trying to do:
      var parent = matches[i].parentNode;

Re-attaching dump'd copy, since I added more for this issue.  Note
that I'm now dumping caught exceptions on getExpandedHTML, since that
seems to be the core of the feature.