[Greasemonkey] installing 0.3b

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 08:48:22 EDT 2005

Well that sucks. Two bum releases in a row. I think it did in fact
happen as people describe on my mac (sorry for denying!) it's just
that I saw some dialog pop up when I tested (the what do you want to
do wth this random binary file one) and assumed it was the install
dialog.

So I'm gonna just release it the way I did before, on mozdev since it
would take that long for my IIS hosts to change their configuration
anyway.

Here is the exact copy of the XPI I'm putting on the server.