[Greasemonkey] installing 0.3b

Bob Herrmann bob at jadn.com
Sun Apr 24 12:43:41 EDT 2005

Cool, installs via email with no problems.  I love the little monkey on
the status bar.

Might be nice to include a 'sample' script which is disabled by default
(especially now that there is an edit button.)  Might be nice for the
sample app to clearly and simply exersize each GM method, and do
something really simple (like add a SEP/A on the top of every page.)
Thus a keen user has a simple 'hello world', but useful example to draw
on.   I probably should write something and submit it.

A thought,
-bob