[Greasemonkey] deGoogled

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 10:14:02 EDT 2005

Are you sure what is causing this? Maybe Google is down! :-). Maybe
there is some other technical issue local to you stopping you from
seeing Google services.

Seriously, you aren't going on a lot of data here. If I couldn't see
Google, about the last thing I would assume is that Google had banned
me for GM use.

One way to test your assumption is to clear your cookies, restart your
browser and try again to reach Google. Don't login to gmail or any
other google service which requires you to. If you are indeed "google
banned" then everything will come right back up (no cookies means we
don't know who you are). If you still can't reach Google then there is
something else going on, which I very strongly suspect.

--
Aaron