[Greasemonkey] deGoogled

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:24:48 EDT 2005

> If you still can't reach Google then there is
> something else going on, which I very strongly suspect.

Lest the Google employee be the only one taking this position-- I
think it is reasonable to take steps to be absolutely sure whether
it's intentional or not.  Can you imagine the firestorm this'll be if
true?

Do you have a dynamic IP?  Can you get a new one?  Goog could be using
that, too.
Any Google Desktop magic?

Another scenario is that they meant to block just gmail, but
accidentally nuked all features...

Keep us posted, please.  And good luck on exams.  :)