[Greasemonkey] Changing HMTLTitleElement

jason brackins j-san at j-san.net
Mon Apr 25 16:21:10 EDT 2005

I second that.

It's easy to focus so much on pulling apart the DOM and putting it back
together you forget the easy stuff.

Speaking of which. Don't think it will matter to many people but setting
document.title doesn't change the HTMLTitleElement in the DOM. If for
some reason you care you'd have to set them both.
---
Jason Brackins

[Aaron Boodman] said on [04/25/2005 3:14 PM]