[Greasemonkey] GM and Scripts Installed but Not Working

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:31:42 EDT 2005

On 4/25/05, Matt McDonald <matt at intinfo.com> wrote:
> Sorry to post this to a dev group, but I don't know where else to look
> for help.

This is a fine place, but there is also an IRC channel if that's useful to you:
#greasemonkey on irc.mozilla.org

> I'm running FF 1.0.2 on Windows XP Pro. I did a clean uninstall of FF
> 1.0.3 over the weekend and then a reinstall of FF 1.0.2. Installed GM
> 0.2.6 this morning

0.2.6 doesn't work with 1.0.3.  Unfortunately, there's still not an
"official" 0.3 release, but the beta is available here:
http://downloads.mozdev.org/greasemonkey/greasemonkey_0.3b.xpi

If that link gives you trouble downloading, try it a few times.  It's
a spotty mirror system.

> I have done the following based on suggestions to same problem by a
> different poster:

Thanks for the effort; sorry for the trouble.

> Any idea what I've done to screw this up? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Wow, for a newbie, you have excellent manners.  Welcome!  :)