[Greasemonkey] Rich text editor replacement for textarea

Julien Couvreur julien.couvreur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 14:51:05 EDT 2005

On 4/25/05, Edward Lee <edilee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure if you already know about some javascript textarea wysiwyg
> editors.. here's a few I found fairly quickly.

I do, but most of these seem a bit overkill ;-)
It does raise the question of how "rich" that rich text editor would
be though (should it support tables, since a number of wikis support
them?).

> so the user script would have to detect what kind of page it
> is and provide the corresponding tags to fill in.

Nikolas floated the idea of letting the user configure which mode to
use, per domain and per textarea (saved in cookie or GM config).

Cheers,
Julien