[Greasemonkey] Rich text editor replacement for textarea

Matt Labrum darktempler at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 02:49:00 EDT 2005

Wow thats fair good at the moment im using quite a few regalar expressions
to match and replace images and links and color etc

I've managed to parse nearly any images combo (bugs up if a drag and dropped
image contains onload) I can parse urls , colors by making the innerHTML of
midas pass down through quite a few regular expressions Im thinking your way
might be more effictive.

http://dt.x.xstreamhost.com/gm/msgplusforumwysiwyg.user.js inside that is a
function called "cleanoutput" and thats what Im using to replace the html
into bbcode at the moment.

Maby we should set up some sort of Cvs where we could make a unified parsing
system?