[Greasemonkey] Crash on "Install User Script"

a.list.address at gmail.com a.list.address at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:35:02 EDT 2005

I just installed Greasemonkey into Firefox 1.0.2 (Debian package
1.0.2-3).  When I right-click a script URL in the repository wiki,
Firefox instantly crashes, simply disappearing from the screen.  When
I restart Firefox, the script has not been installed.

Also, clicking Tools > Manage User Scripts or Install User Script does
nothing; the menu simply disappears.

I tried closing all tabs until all I had was a blank tab, then
uninstalling, restarting Firefox, and reinstalling Greasemonkey.  Same
thing.

Any help?  This is really frustrating.  :(