[Greasemonkey] Crash on "Install User Script"

Prakash Kailasa pk-moz at kailasa.net
Wed Apr 27 08:58:17 EDT 2005

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 06:46:55AM -0500, Jeremy Dunck wrote:
> On 4/27/05, Prakash Kailasa <pk-moz at kailasa.net> wrote:
> > In my case, I had narrowed it down to one extension (Download Manager
> > Tweak 0.6.3) and the problem went away when I disabled it.
>
> I've tested with DM Tweak before and it worked OK for me.

Yes, I remember that discussion a few weeks ago. I think we concluded
that it probably had something to do with the platform (Linux in my
case). If I recall correctly, you were running Windows 2000 or
similar.

/prakash

--
|The best book on programming for the layman is "Alice in Wonderland"; |
|but that's because it's the best book on anything for the layman.     |