[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey LJ community

Nikolas Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Wed Apr 27 09:14:54 EDT 2005

I've created a LiveJournal community for Greasemonkey, called
greasemonkies [1]. I felt bad because the lj_nifty community [2] was
getting spammed with scripts, so hopefully this will help. I'm honestly
surprised someone hadn't done it before.

So, if you're a LiveJournal user, feel free to join and post away.

As an aside, the username "greasemonkey" is taken by the syndication of
greaseblog. The correct "greasemonkeys" is taken by some random person,
oddly enough.

[1] http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=greasemonkies
[2] http://www.livejournal.com/community/lj_nifty/

-Nikolas 'Atrus' Coukouma