[Greasemonkey] greasemonkey for personalized accessibility?

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Thu Apr 28 02:39:15 EDT 2005

I think we need a GmScript to change all "swear words"
into something readable for those who don't like to
read those types of words, or shouldn't be reading them.

Then every parent who "loves their kids" will have to
install Gm and the above-mentioned script on their
kid's and family's computers, or burn in everlasting Hell,
or thereabouts.

I vote for a Firefox-like "One Million Downloads in a Month"
contest/goal/advertising/marketing campaign.

[semi-tongue in cheek alert; better late than never]