[Greasemonkey] Page-load jumpiness

Alf Eaton alf at hubmed.org
Thu Apr 28 20:56:50 EDT 2005

It's not really ideal, but you could set nglayout.initialpaint.delay in
about:config to 1000 - stopping the page from being rendered for 1000
milliseconds, which is often enough for all the script processing to
take place. Unfortunately it'll also slow down the display of pages
that load quicker than that.

alf.