[Greasemonkey] Re: Aardvark with GM (fwd)

Scott R. Turner srt at aero.org
Thu Apr 28 15:05:37 EDT 2005

>From Rob Brown, the Aardvark developer -- Julien's getting me in
trouble with his GPL notices :-)

 		 -- Scott

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:08:50 -0700
From: rob brown <rjbrown at gmail.com>
To: Scott R. Turner <srt at aero.org>
Subject: Re: Aardvark with GM
[...]
For now, I have to ask you to remove the GPL from your code, and replace
it with the following (or of course you can stop distributing the script if
you prefer):

The following code is adapted from Aardvark (
http://karmatics.com/aardvark/) with the permission of its author, Rob
Brown. It is experimental, and is distributed here temporarily until we
produce a version that can be released under GPL, without requiring changes
to Aardvark's license (it will be a separate extension or script that
integrates with, rather than replaces, Aardvark). This code is copyrighted,
and it and any modifications to it cannot be redistributed after the date of
June 1, 2005, without the express permission of Rob Brown.

  -rob