[Greasemonkey] Crash on "Install User Script"

a.list.address at gmail.com a.list.address at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 02:33:40 EDT 2005

> > Thanks for the reply, again.  Well, right now I don't really *need*
> > GM, so I think I will just wait until it's compatible with CM.  But I
> > look forward to trying it out.  The script I really want to use right
> > now is the one that adds a delete button to Gmail.  :)
>
> What happens if you run that script through the
> greasemonkey->extension compiler and install the extension? any better
> luck there?

Hahaha!!!  It works!!!  Thank you for the great idea!!!  It's not as
convenient since you have to restart Firefox, but it works!  Almost
makes me want to post the extension somewhere, as I'm sure many people
would like to use it, but might not be interested in the slight extra
complexity of GM itself, and might be scared to use the compiler for
the typical afraid-to-do-it-yourself reasons....