[Greasemonkey] Forrester Research

Nikolas 'Atrus' Coukouma lists at atrus.org
Fri Apr 29 10:25:10 EDT 2005

Matthew Gertner wrote:

>Nikolas,
>

>>I have to say that if you're not trying a safe mode startup (disables
>>all extensions and themes), you're either ignorant or an idiot.
>>

>Come now, by your definition the vast majority of Firefox users are ignorant
>or idiots. You wouldn't know it from reading this list, of course, but geeks
>are actually a small minority.
>
>Matt

Well, yes, most people are ignorant of safe mode. (ignorant - lacking
education or knowledge, unaware or uninformed)

I was really thinking of people in tech support, who really should know
about it. It's not quite as "need to know" as how to boot Windows to
safe mode, but it's definitely something you should know about if you're
officially supporting Firefox.

-Nikolas 'Atrus' Coukouma