[Greasemonkey] Early Execution of GM scripts?

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 09:40:41 EDT 2005

I used this approach on ypslideoutmenus, way, way back in the day
(http://ypslideoutmenus.sourceforge.net/). I didn't notice that much
of an improvement and figured it was because the timer would not get a
chance to run unless the browser was blocked on network activity.

But I'll check into it again.