[OFFLIST] Feedback (was Re: [Greasemonkey] Question: what would happen if Greasemonkey sent the ID of every applicable user script with each request?)

Erik Kastner kastner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 00:12:15 EDT 2005

Sorry Mark, I just had to look

This greasemonkey mailing list makes me feel like I'm sitting in the
room with the biggest brains around... you people are *really*
starting to scare me.
Pilgram already writes a book, and Scott Turner writes a Aardvark->GM
super extension in one day... jeeze

I guess I just wanted to say thanks to everyone, it is a very exciting
time to be playing on the internets