[Greasemonkey] Question: what would happen if Greasemonkey sent the ID of every applicable user script with each request?

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Sat Apr 30 01:11:18 EDT 2005

Yes, me, too. I believe it's a throw back from before
web dicussion forums and for people who didn't want to
have to mess with "evil" (read difficult) News groups.
(maybe it was even before news groups)
I tried the digest thing for awhile, but it's all screwed up.
You can't reply in context. And there are other problems, too.
They're supposed to be coming out with a new version of the List
software at some point, but I'm not holding my breath.
This software is like something out of the stone age.
But it works, more or less.
I tend to read the posts from the archive, since it's more
like a threaded forum format, and then find the email I
want to reply to for replying. Sucky.