[Greasemonkey] Edit scripts in "Manage" with version 0.3b - keep getting First time Alert

Alec Burgess buralex at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:41:24 EDT 2005

Jeremy:
> It's at \profile-dir\{e4a8a97b-f2ed-450b-b12d-ee082ba24781}\chrome\greasemonkey\content\scripts\config.xml
>
> Then attach that (or post a fragment, if you've privacy concerns).
>
> I'm interested in seeing the format of that file, because without the
> pointThreeMigrated entry, your install should be puking all over
> itself. :)

Attached: - nothing private - I've only installed a handful of scripts.
IIRC - I had installed Greasemonkey 0.26 a week or two ago, and then
installed 0.3b directly on top of it with no intervening versions.
Win2K-SP4

I believe my upgrade to Firefox 1.0.3 was done inbetween installing
0.26 and 0.3b

FWIW: default-config.xml contains just:
<UserScriptConfig></UserScriptConfig>