[Greasemonkey] Edit scripts in "Manage" with version 0.3b - keep getting First time Alert

Bill Donnelly donnelly at snowcrest.net
Sat Apr 30 20:57:58 EDT 2005

As I mentioned before, associating .js with something
other than what it is supposed to be associated with
is 'dangerous.'
Normally, it is not associated with an editor. (as default)
This might depend on the user's system. (?)
Another way to implement editing should be used.
And I don't think it's possible to associate ".user.js",
since extensions are defined as the text after the last dot.
(afaik)