[Greasemonkey] Google Maps mashups now officially supported

Mihai Parparita mihai.parparita at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 08:52:57 EDT 2005

It worked for me when visiting (for example) this page:

http://demon.twinflame.org/002907.php

The script installation page only includes the dummy address "123
foobar street, anytown, MN 95125", which can't be geocoded. Jeremy,
perhaps you can include some links to pages that incluide the ICBM
header.

Mihai