[Greasemonkey] Google Maps mashups now officially supported

chris feldmann cfeldmann at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:53:57 EDT 2005

Well, actually, (and I never thought I'd say this) but once you've
eliminated _unwanted_ popups, you can find again - in particular and
selective instances - places where they're actually useful, or at least
that's been my experience. I mean, when you explicity ask for them. I have
certainly found myself clicking the little yellow bar and choosing "Allow
popups for www.this.site.com <http://www.this.site.com> only" more often
than I would have expected nowadays. And compared to an iframe (or even a
div) that has to be large enough to seriously manhandle page layout to fit
itself in, it might at times be a more elegant solution.

I'm just sayin'.

(Note this could also be a user preference merely _available_ as an option
in a userscript).