[Greasemonkey] Google Maps SVG Path (alpha quality)

Ted Mielczarek ted.mielczarek at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 17:07:02 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just finished a user script that makes Google Maps use SVG to draw
the path from driving directions.  Unfortunately it locks up my
browser after a bit of scrolling, but I thought someone might be
interested in it anyway.  I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong that
causes it to break the way it does, but it's neat anyway.

http://mavra.perilith.com/~luser/gmapsvgpath.user.js

Obviously you'll need a build of Firefox with SVG enabled to use this.
 I have only tested it with a recent trunk build.

-Ted