[Greasemonkey] Google Maps mashups now officially supported

Chris Nachtman chris.nacht at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 04:52:39 EDT 2005

Could the iframe just be put into an expandable/collapsible or hidden
div?  Have a small floating div appear in the corner of a page with a
link that expands it or shows the hidden div containing the map.  Set
it's z-axis and float so that it appears on top of all other page
content when expanded/shown.

That way you can preserve the structure of the site, and avoid any new popups.