[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:11:54 EDT 2005

>  1) when I installed, I "lost" all my scripts. They were still in the
> scripts directory but not in the list of installed scripts in the Manage UI.

>  2) I was surprised that this version came with some "pre installed"
> scripts. Thought that was gotten rid of in the previous release. Maybe that
> has something to do with my previously installed scripts disappearing.

Whoops, these were because I had a test configuration in the install.
I've attached a new copy of the build that should not have this
problem. I'm having trouble testing it though because Firefox is
giving me a weird error when I try to install the current Greasemonkey
from the website, even on a new profile.

--
Aaron