[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4

John gm at plsek.id.au
Tue Jul 5 16:03:03 EDT 2005

Aaron Boodman wrote:

>* doesn't work with xyz script
>* doesn't work with xyz browser (should now work with latest firefoxes
>- branch and aviary - as well as seamonkey)
>* memory leaks
>* performance issues
>
>I've tested this personally in latest release Seamonkey from
>mozilla.org, Deer Park Alpha 1, Release Firefox 1.0.4.

Just noticed. I have a script with a namespace that has a trailing "/"
eg,
@name bar
@namespace foo/

in 0.3.3
GM_setValue("blah", "value") results in
greasemonkey.scriptvals.foo//bar.blah ="value"

in 0.4, it's
greasemonkey.scriptvals.foo/bar.blah ="value"

Not a big issue, but it took me a while to figure out why my "values"
were lost!

John