[Greasemonkey] TechnoProxy

Matthew Gertner matthew at allpeers.com
Tue Jul 5 18:09:55 EDT 2005

Thanks, Prakash. The Z-order trick is awesome. I had already noticed that
problem but I'm not a CSS whiz so I wasn't sure how to fix it. In fact, all
of this is just part of my hidden agenda to have people teach me CSS... and
it's working! ;-)

Regarding the removeChild() thing, with the latest mods I actually prefer
keeping the icon there when the iframe is closed, so that solves that
problem.

Matt