[Greasemonkey] TechnoProxy

Matthew Gertner matthew at allpeers.com
Tue Jul 5 21:27:07 EDT 2005

Stef might be better placed to comment on this, but in a nutshell the
reasoning is that calling Technorati directly would require that he reveal
his API key. (Did I mention that I *hate* API keys... between this and
Google Maps, it's pretty obvious why.)

Not sure whether I trust Technorati more than him anyway (probably less),
but thanks for raising the issue. People should be aware of what's happening
in any case.

Matt