[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 attempt II

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 21:02:10 EDT 2005

> Not sure about that! Now you are forcing a double-slash in all cases.
>  From memory, the "root" of prefs in 0.3.3 was created as follows

Duh, thanks! I didn't even think of that. I have now put it back
exactly the way it was (I think). Let me know if it seems right.
Thanks for watching this so closely.

BTW, I saw a wierd situation right after i sent II when you have a
command that is registered for a document and another one registered
for an iframe on that document - you end up with two menu items, which
doesn't really make sense.

Anyway, the attached XPI fixes that.

--
Aaron