[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 - Last call

Mark Spink dmspink at aria.uklinux.net
Wed Jul 6 18:24:02 EDT 2005

Sorry, I should have looked before asking.

Mark

On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 09:12 -0700, Aaron Boodman wrote:
> I sent a mail yesterday saying I had put it in. I've been keeping it
> up to date  since then. Are you not seeing it?
>
> On 7/6/05, Mark Spink <dmspink at aria.uklinux.net> wrote:
> > On Wed, 2005-07-06 at 08:34 -0700, Aaron Boodman wrote:
> > > At the end of today, unless I find any further issues, I will boink
> > > Greasemonkey 0.4 up onto the site as "beta". Let me know if you see
> > > anything else.
> > >
> > > woo!
> > >

> > and CVS?

This is an email from Key Electronics Ltd. The contents of this email
are intended for the addressee only. No-one else may copy, disseminate
or forward all or part of this email in any form.

This email expresses the views of the sender and not those necessarily
of Key Electronics Ltd or its clients. No-one should place any reliance
on the contents of this e-mail. Key Electronics and it's clients will
not be held responsible for any damages resulting from use of
information in this email.

If you received this email in error please accept our apology. If this
is the case we would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then
delete the e-mail.

If you are not willing to accept the terms and conditions of receiving
this email, please delete it and disregard the contents.

Key Electronics Ltd, PO Box 406, HX3 8YN, Tel:01422 204010