[Greasemonkey] Re: responseXML for GM_xmlhttpRequest

Jeremy Dunck jdunck at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:41:02 EDT 2005

On 7/6/05, Lenny Domnitser <ldrhcp at gmail.com> wrote:
> A patch to the latest CVS version of xmlhttprequester.js is attached,
> if one of the maintainers would actually like to use responseXML.

Looks nice and tight, but I don't think it'll go in on 0.4... we're
just trying to get it out the door, and the text/xml vs.
application/xml is a good one.

 I seem to remember someone (*poke, Mark*) declaring text/xml
officially evil. But maybe we should actually use the response type?
Cuz you know, hard-coding a mime type feels dirty to me.