[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 - Last call

John gm at plsek.id.au
Thu Jul 7 14:47:48 EDT 2005

Anthony Lieuallen wrote:

>I've been having minor issues.  At least once, I uninstalled scripts,
>and later they were still installed.  A second attempt took them out.

I had that happen as well, but, I thought it was because I uninstalled 2
or 3 scripts, then editted the next one, if that makes sense. Next time
I uninstalled the same scripts, then hit OK on the Manage User Scripts
dialog, and the scripts were indeed removed that time.

Just tried it again, and confirmed it. After uninstalling a script (or
scripts) clicking "Edit" is effectively the same as hitting "Cancel"

John