[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 attempt II

Joe la Poutre jsixpack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:48:43 EDT 2005

> BTW, I saw a wierd situation right after i sent II when you have a
> command that is registered for a document and another one registered
> for an iframe on that document - you end up with two menu items, which
> doesn't really make sense.
>
> Anyway, the attached XPI fixes that.

Aaron,

Not sure if this is the *current* last version (is there a web
location to fetch it?).
Anyway, I created a clean Firefox profile (ff 1.04, OS-X) and see
weird behavior with menu commands in combination with multiple open
tabs in one browser window.

On some tabs the menu command is unavailable, whereas some give me two
entries. Choosing one of these entries sometimes activates the GM
script in the previous tab I had active.

Not sure how to debug this, I don't get any relevant messages on the
javascript console.
I'm using the two argument call to GM_registerMenuCommand.

Cheers,

Joe.