[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 - Last call

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:25:41 EDT 2005

On 7/6/05, Bill Donnelly <donnelly at snowcrest.net> wrote:
> Yesterday I went to the doctor and said,
> "Doc, it hurts when I raise my arm this high."
continues...

As I said, this is a known UI quirk. Simply leaving the manage dialog
open will not work because then you will not be able to refresh the
browser to test your changes.

The only solution I have heard is Nik's ideas or redesigning the
manage screen, which I don't really have time to do right now. If
anyone can come up with a simpler solution that addresses the above
issue, I would definitely consider implementing it.

--
Aaron