[Greasemonkey] Greasemonkey 0.4 attempt II

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:34:52 EDT 2005

> Not sure if this is the *current* last version (is there a web
> location to fetch it?).
> Anyway, I created a clean Firefox profile (ff 1.04, OS-X) and see
> weird behavior with menu commands in combination with multiple open
> tabs in one browser window.

Thanks for the testing and feedback. I noticed the same thing on FF
1.0.4, but not on Deer Park. Trying to debug. Garr. That's why I
didn't end up putting it up for beta last night.

I implemented this new thing in this version. If you go to
about:config and add a new boolean key - greasemonkey.logChrome -
you'll get lots of spew in the console. But the spew has not helped me
debug this issue yet :-).

--
Aaron