[Greasemonkey] New Script Manager UI

Aaron Boodman zboogs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:50:17 EDT 2005

This is a nice improvement.

I would rather that the include/exclude options were more surfaced,
like they are now, instead of being hidden away inside another options
dialog.

But that is not a huge deal. Maybe you could do something sorta like
what extension manager does today - with the panel on the right for
viewing the detail (thumbnail) of each extension (script).

Other than that, this dialog looks small and non-modal, like the
extension manager. Which would solve the problem with the edit button.

Cool.

--
Aaron